Origin + Workstation makes precision cutting more accessible than ever before. Avoid the large footprint and rigidity of traditional CNC machines and invest in the adaptable precision of Shaper's Complete Cutting System
Add sophisticated elements and handcrafted details to solid wood projects and custom furniture. Build templates, engrave, and cut unique joinery with ease and precision.
• Hardware installation
• Custom joinery
• Quick precise templates
• Inlays and customization
Work efficiently and quickly with solid wood, plywood, Corian and other sheet materials. Inlay hardware, cut mortises for door hinges, and make on-the-fly adjustments, both onsite and in your workshop.
• Door hardware (TECTUS, BAKA, SOSS, etc.)
• Individual cutouts in sheet material
• Add details to installed projects
• Cable outlets and ventilation screens
Perform routine operations like Dutchman patches, repairs and hardware installations all the way through to fully custom inlays.
Bring CNC precision to the jobsite and tackle any size of project.
• Dutchman repairs
• Install electrical outlets / vents etc
• Perform inlays on completed floors
Introduce your students to the future of computer-assisted manufacturing and CNC technology with accessible, safe and intuitive tools.
Expose students to the core concepts of digital fabrication in a more engaging and hands-on environment.
• Hands on learning of CNC concepts
• Prototypes and model making
• Intuative approachable onboarding
• Wirelessly distribute projects via Shaperhub
Whether you're working with sailboats, motor yachts or luxury liners, you can benefit from a wide range of applications when cutting in wood and composite materials Origin's small profile gives you the freedom to cut on location, in tight spaces. Remain mobile and flexible at all times no matter where you are: in the workshop, the shipyard or during urgent repairs at the pier.
• Simplify logistics, Turn around parts right at the boat.
• See the grain and avoid knots when placing parts.
• Prototype rapidly using the on tool scale feature
• Add ornamentation or custom signage
• Create large, stow small
Bring your customers’ dreams to life by creating personalized signage, large or small. Cut with digital precision in a variety of common materials, like wood, plastics, laminates. Install hardware or mounting details without hassle.
• Create signs in a wide variety of materials
• Familiar SVG vector files you already use for vinyl, plasma/ laser and waterjet projects.
• Customize large / heavy / installed projects onsite.
• Adapt to customer requests immediately
Give your engineers the freedom to create functional prototypes and precision fixtures to expedite product development. Save time iterating and making adjustments on the fly—all in-house without any outsourcing.
• Functional prototypes from various materials
• Jigs and fixtures to streamline production
• Forms for composite layup, vacuum forming, steam bending molding and casting