1. Resaw and Plane your material down to the desired thickness (1/8" in my case)
2. Use plenty of double sided tape to hold down your parts as you cut them out to a 0" offset using an 1/8" cutter.
3. carefully pry up your pieces from the tape with a scraper or putty knife.
4. Place pocket file in your desired location.
5. Using calipers, measure the thickness of your pieces and set cut depth to that measurement.
6. Change to a 1/4" cutter and pocket all areas.
7. Change back to an 1/8" cutter and switch from pocket to inside cuts for all areas. Cut to a 0" offset in appropriate passes. Test fit pieces as you go.
**Note: all the pieces are slightly different, so be sure to have them near their corresponding pockets**
8. Spread wood glue evenly inside the pockets and tap in all the pieces.
9. Once dry, sand flush and apply finish.