- Load-Compensating speed control
- 720 Watt
- 10,000-26,000 RPM
- Includes 1/4" Collet
Product ships in 2-5 days
Shipping cost and delivery options are calculated at checkout. Delivery time and cost vary based on your location.
This spindle is specifically designed for work with Origin. With its soft-start feature, temperature and load cut-offs, and easy manual RPM adjustment, this spindle is designed to perform on a huge array of projects, under a wide variety of circumstances. Ships with a 1/4" collet. This spindle works with both Origin Gen1 and Origin Gen2.
The Shaper SM1 spindle is sold as a spare part for use only as a part of Shaper Origin. The spindle purchased must match the locality of your Origin:
- 120V spindles may only be used with Origins marked with "120V" on their product label (Model Numbers SO1-NN & SO2-NN)
- 220-240V spindles may only be used with Origins marked with "220-240V" on their product label (Model Numbers SO1-EN, SO1-SN, SO1-UN, SO2-EN, SO2-SN, & SO2-UN)
- Do not use the SM1 spindle on its own, nor installed into a product other than Shaper Origin - it is not rated nor tested for other applications.
- Always follow the safety instructions provided with your Origin.